2. Interpretation and Definitions
- Account: A unique account created for your access to our Service.
- Business (CCPA): Refers to mytire.co, the legal entity collecting and using your personal information.
- Company: Also referred to as mytire.co (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
- Consumer (CCPA): A natural person residing in California.
- Cookies: Small files stored on your device by a website.
- Country: Refers to the USA.
- Data Controller (GDPR): Refers to mytire.co, the entity determining the purpose and means of processing personal data.
- Device: Any device capable of accessing the Service.
- Personal Data: Information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Sale (CCPA): Refers to the disclosure of personal information for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Service: Refers to the Website, accessible from mytire.co.
- Service Provider: Any natural or legal person processing data on behalf of the Company.
- Usage Data: Data collected automatically through Service use.
3. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
3.1 Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data: May include your email address, name, phone number, address, and Usage Data.
- Usage Data: Collected automatically when using the Service and may include your IP address, browser type, pages visited, time and date of visits, time spent on those pages, device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
3.2 Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We utilize Cookies and similar tracking technologies to monitor your Service activity. These include session and persistent cookies for various purposes, including necessary cookies for functionality, preferences recall, and tracking and performance analysis. Refer to our Cookies Policy for more information.
4. Usage of Your Personal Data
We use your data to provide and enhance the Service, notify you of changes, offer customer support, gather valuable service improvement information, detect and prevent technical issues, and for other purposes outlined in this policy.
5. Retention of Your Personal Data
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information may be transferred and maintained on computers located outside your jurisdiction.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
8. Security of Your Personal Data
While the security of your personal data is important to us, no transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. We endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data.
9. Detailed Information on Processing
Third-party Service Providers have access to your Personal Data for various operational requirements, adhering to their Privacy Policies.
Third-party analytics providers may be used to monitor and analyze Service usage.
9.2 Email Marketing
Your data may be used for newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials. Unsubscribe options are available for your convenience.
Third-party payment processing services may be used. We neither store nor collect your payment card details.
10.1 Legal Basis for Processing under GDPR
Various legal conditions, including consent, contractual obligations, legal obligations, vital interests, public interests, and legitimate interests of the Company, serve as the legal basis for processing your data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
10.2 Your Rights under the GDPR
You have rights including access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, erasure, transfer, and withdrawal of consent regarding your Personal Data. Contact us for requests related to your GDPR rights.
11.1 For California Residents
A supplementary privacy notice is provided with additional information on the collection and use of personal information.
11.2 Categories of Personal Information Collected
Categories encompass Identifiers, Customer Records, Protected Classifications, Commercial Information, Internet Activity, and others.
11.3 Exclusions Under CCPA
CCPA excludes information from public government records, de-identified or aggregated consumer information, and information under other sector-specific privacy laws.
11.4 Sources of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is obtained from direct, indirect, and automatic sources, including third-party vendors involved in providing and enhancing our Service.
11.5 Use of Personal Information
Personal information collected serves various purposes, including service operation and provision, support, inquiries response, responding to law enforcement, internal administrative purposes, and more, as described during collection.
11.6 Disclosure for Business or Commercial Purposes
In the past 12 months, we may have disclosed certain categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes. These include Identifiers, California Customer Records personal information categories, Commercial information, and Internet or similar network activity.
11.7 Sale of Personal Information
As defined by the CCPA, we may have sold certain categories of personal information. These categories may include Identifiers, California Customer Records personal information categories, Commercial information, and Internet or similar network activity.
11.8 Sale of Information of Minors
We do not knowingly collect or sell personal information from minors under 16. We adhere to the right to opt-in for consumers between 13 and 16 or their parents or guardians.
11.9 Your Rights Under CCPA
California residents have specific rights, including the right to notice, request, opt-out, delete, and protection against discrimination. To exercise these rights, contact us through our website or via email. A verifiable consumer request is necessary.
11.10 Data Portability
Data portability requests will be provided in a readily usable format to allow data transfer between entities.
11.11 Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Opt-out instructions are provided on our Service and are browser-specific. Opt-out from mobile devices is also available through device settings.
12. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect data from those under 13. Parents or guardians should monitor children’s internet usage and instruct them not to provide information through our Service without permission.
13. California Shine the Light Law
California residents may request information about sharing their Personal Data for direct marketing purposes under the California Shine the Light law.
14. California Privacy Rights for Minor Users
Minors under 18 can request the removal of posted content or information subject to certain conditions.
15. Links to Other Websites
17. Contact Us